Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekend in LA






We got to LA Friday morning and spent the whole weekend with our friends Marlon and Suzanna and their 10 day old sweet heart. We got to go to the beach and it was so beautiful. No sun burns though ;) (Matt you hear me). Then we did some shopping in the coolest shopping areas. Orange County has so many places to go and things to see. We saw "Evan Almighty" it was cute...great family flick.
We also went to this really cool go-kart racing place and I totally beat Marlon and Rob...ok no they lapped me twice. :(

Of course we brought the Wii. It was fun watching Rob and Marlon play...they played "Punch Out" I swear the whole time we were there. I didn't mind b/c I was preoccupied with the baby. Being w/ a new born for 3 days in a row only makes me want one even more. Even Rob was enjoying the baby. He kinda got paranoid when he held it, but he did great.
Rob and Marlon went to the "Foo Fighters" and "Police" concert Sat. night. I'll let him tell you all about that. All in all it was such a nice relaxing good time. Marlon and Suzanna are the best of friends. So here are some pics. enjoy and know that we miss you all and love you. Matt and K-Mart thanks for the posts I loved reading them!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Awesome pics! I love Marlon and Suzanna. I still think it's so funny that I attended their wedding. I'm glad you guys had a good time. L.A. is always a fun place from what I hear.

p.s. Thanks for the "happy birthday" Staci! You're the best!

Laura said...

pretty pics!...marlon and suzanne are soooo cute...i mean as are u but man their baby is going to be good looking...again as are yours...hehe!