Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas Break

me and mica, you gotta love it.
first meeting between mom and mica, she looks soooo happy
matt and mica, so sweet together
hopefully mica had fun with g-ma and g-pa! haha
julia in her amazing new pjs

These are some pictures from Christmas vacation. It was an amazing time hanging out with everybody. It was a lot of fun getting to know Mica and of how happy she makes Matt. We went to places such as Gettysburg, Hanover to visit grandma and grandpa, and Washington D.C. And now even though vacation is over, we can still call eachother and talk and still have a good time. Missing Everybody!

4 comments:

Staci said...

Oh k-mart thanks for the pics. You know you and julia look so much a like in some of your pics. Two babes I'll tell you what. Yeah for sure awesome pj's Julia ;)Isn't Mica a sweetheart. It's so good to see how happy you guys are and we can't wait to see you guys soon.

mica said...

Katy, I love that picture of us;)And the one with me, grandma, and grandpa...haha, I dunno if they were having fun, but I certainly was!

Tara said...

Cool pictures! It is SO fun for me to see my little sister being a part of her future family, I just love it! In-laws CAN be the best! :)ha! But it sounds like she is joining a super top-notch family, and you guys are all so welcoming. It's no wonder Matt is such a great guy!

You know, it's so funny to see how Mica is SOOO different from how she was as a wee little thing. She was miss grouchy and always had the cutest little sour-face with wild curly hair, dark eyes, and those big pouty lips. And she used to be afraid to walk out to get the mail, always clinging behind our mom's legs, she was SOOOO shy!!! But I'm sure you will agree that now she is one of the most delightful, cheerful, energetic, and positive people in the world! And she is gorgeous to boot!
Ok, I'll stop now, I'm just a proud big sister. :)

Matt said...

These pictures are great! Thanks for putting them up, Katie. I have to say , though, that Grandpa is making quite the funny face in one of them. I'm glad Mica got to meet them and the rest of the family. She really did fit right in.