Saturday, June 28, 2008

There's A Storm Abrewin'

Here's some more photos! Sorry it's been so long. (We ran out of batteries, haha.) Plus I don't wanna bore you with all these pictures of nothing but the yard so I'll just post once in a while. These were about an hour or so before a rainstorm so the sky looks really cool. Enjoy!



Here's the cornfield behind our house. I love this color green. (Although I think that's bird poop on one of the leaves...haha)







To me it looks like there's a crack in the cloud above. I thought that was pretty cool. And the one below is my favorite out of all of these.

This cloud is a really funky shape...






3 comments:

Staci said...

Oh wow these pictures are beautiful...I take it Julia took these. I loved it out there.

T said...

I was thinking the same thing...I love this little slideshow of the storm...beautiful photos!

Stephanie Kelly said...

oh how beautiful...wonderful photos