Wednesday, September 24, 2008

5 Things about Staci!


5 Things I am passionate about
1. The Gospel of the LDS church
2. Being a good mother to my sweet Miles and capturing every moment in pics/film.
3. My marriage, being a good wife..and being “passionate” with my husband ;)
4. My home…I want it to be comfortable and warm, a place people love to come to
5. My work and the traveling I get to do b/c of it

5 things I want to do before I die
1. See my children grow and to be a grandmother
2. Have my 60th wedding anniversary with my husband

3. Travel- New York during Christmas, Hawaii, Europe, all the church history sites.
4. Leave a Legacy when I’m gone, celebrate my wonderful life
5. Meet Josh Groban

5 things I say a lot
1. hahah
2. love you
3. I was gonna say
4. Good afternoon SkyWest
5. bye bye

5 Movies I Love
1. Braveheart
2. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
3. August Rush
4. Meet Me In St.Louis
5. Never Ending Story

5 of my greatest - 5 Joys, 5 Fears
Joys
1. Marring Rob the greatest man ALIVE, with out him I would have no other joys
2. Giving birth to my sweet Miles...and being his mother
3. Travel experiences esp to see family out East
4. Spending time with all family and all the laughs we have.
5. My wonderful friends in Cali, Missouri, and Utah …I have the most loyal friends..you all know who you are!


Fears
1. The dark
2. Spiders

3. singing/dancing by my self in public
4. any ride that is too fast or too high
5. losing Rob


5 Bloggers I tag. I hereby tag you, the readers of my blog, to re-post this b/c it's interesting! My friend did it on her blog and I was bored :P

5 comments:

Tara said...

It's fun to learn more about a friend. I know, I have been tagged tons, but have yet to follow through with it. But I AM "thinking" about it. :) This one is cute Staci. :)

Stephanie Kelly said...

Pshhh whatever! And Meeting Josh Groban should be on the TOP of the list! He is on the top of all my lists!

Rob said...

So Josh Groban is at the top of ALL your lists huh Steph?...like:
5 things I want to do before I die
5 things I say alot
5 fears
...man Steph

Laura said...

hahahaha nice one ROB!

Stephanie Kelly said...

Yesssss. that is correct!! Except I dont Fear him...I fear not being able to hear his wonderful voice!!