Thursday, April 16, 2009

Winter, Curry, and Toes

So, Mica and I woke up to this this morning. Pretty cold weather for April, huh? But it pretty much melted by this afternoon. Can't wait for warmer weather and camping.

This is a picture of some delicious Thai food that Mica made for the first time last night. Man, as far as I'm concerned, she can experiment with food any time! :) Although, our house now smells like we're from another country. I tried to get rid of the smell by walking around the house and spraying this apple/cinnamon air spray. It kinda worked ....

BTW, thanks again Mom for coming to see all your kids in Utah. It was great! We can't wait to see you again in July or August!

Finally, this picture showcases my tiny little toe after Mica "beautified" it. I now got one french-tipped toe!

6 comments:

Rob said...

Fag.

Tara said...

Good job sister!!! That Thai food looks SOOOO good! I have to find something with curry now, I am SO wanting that after this post! You guys actually got more snow than we did! wierd.

uh, don't know what to say about the toe......except that you ARE married to my sister.

Staci said...

awe mannnnnnnn im so mad we forgot miles bowl and bib there..I'm glad someone is getting to use it :(. I bet mica likes you using it matt...makes for less messes. I love the winter wonderland we got a couple of flakes here in sgu. The french tip toe is pretty much gross...who even french tips their toes anyway...waste of time.

barbmartin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
barbmartin said...

All I have to say is that you two are made for each other. Does Mica have a matching toe? Miss you two but glad I left before the snow hit. Our spring out here is gorgeous. Green all around and in the 70s today. :)

Lindsay said...

oh the food... mmmm... you'll have to teach me how to make that.. it looks SOOO good!!! And i, personally, LOVE the toe.. if i were fancy like you i'd take better care of my clothes and manicure my toes like that... matthew.. i love that toe... don't let rob get you down... he's just not as comfortable with his masculinity as you are. hehe :)