Saturday, June 13, 2009

1st Boat of the Summer!

So finally we went out on the boat! It started as a pretty over cast day but slowly the sun came out. If I would of had it my way the clouds would of stayed out. But for the sake of those who actually like to get into the water and not freeze, I let the sun peek out every once in awhile.

The men and their tubing!
Me and the pregnant lovelies, your lovely too David.
Happy boy!
The gang, if you don't know who everyone is these are all the guys Rob works with and their wives, plus David the 11th Wheel...he invited an ADORABLE girl but she had to work, she was bummed, another time though ;)
Yes Rob lost his shorts while tubing...good thing all the wives were safely in the boat!

4 comments:

Matt said...

Haha! I love the videos with the crazy tube-hopping! Wish I could have been there to join in the frivolity. That's a sweet boat too. I know I've been told this before, but who owns it? Les Olson?!

Staci said...

Jeff's parents own the boat!

Lindsay said...

i giggled watching these...i wanna tube hop next time IIII go tubing! its so stunt man of them..even though they look like little cute frogs. hehehe

Alex said...

aww... Will and I are sad we didn't get invited :(