Wednesday, December 1, 2010

M&M Halloween

Hey there! Remember October? You know, the month that isn't THIS month...or LAST month... Well, here are some pictures that were taken at our friends Halloween party. Matt and I didn't want to spend any money on costumes, so naturally I thought we should go as "pregnant friends". Matt was such a trooper. I love him. He let me dress him up, stuff his chest AND put makeup on his beautiful face. Enjoy!
Our costumes won 2nd place!
When we got home I wanted a few more pictures of Matt...because he looked so pretty:)
Okay. I'm not going to lie. I was really, REALLY excited about putting mascara on Matt. The thing is, it was sooo hard to do! I could never be a make-up artist! His lashes look kind of stubby here but they're not! They're the opposite of stubby!! They're lusciously full and long! Oh, well...ignore my face in these next few pictures. Matt's faces are priceless.

5 comments:

Staci said...

hahah Matt you make one beautiful chick, with those luscious plump lips, big blue eyes, and ghetto booty! haha I love these! Mica you are a beautiful pregnant woman. I can't wait till it's real.

Julia said...

This is so awesome! I wish I could've seen it in person. Gosh, I love you guys.

Tara said...

omg we couldn't stop laughing! (jade & i) Matt you are positively DELISH!!! Mica, gorgeous, as usual sister. You guys are brilliant!!!

Rob said...

The scruff along with the wig totally make this costume work.

Lindsay said...

i am so bad at checking this blog and look what i MISSED!!! oh pregnant friends.. that's such a good costume. you're a genius sister.. seriously.