Thursday, July 26, 2007

The San Francisco Treat





Here are some pics from my weekend in San Francisco. I have a friend who lives in Concord, Lindsay, and she gave me and Josh a great tour in the city of brotherly love! They're both friends from BYU Singers. We visited Chinatown which was especially neat because Josh speaks fluent Mandarin. I mean, the Chinese people were really impressed with his accent. We also visited a lot of downtown places like Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf. It was a great time.

3 comments:

Staci said...

Fun fun! I wanna go to san fran.

Rob said...

Hey Matt, love the Zoltar picture! So, did you make a wish that you were big? Ahaha.

Staci said...

haha this looks like a lot of fun! i love san francisco! but what are you doing in the pic with your tongue sticking out? haha. -katy