Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Trip Out East

Washington DC!









I finally got a chance to go see the monuments in DC for the first time. That was amazing. I love all the history there. It also was a beautiful day, the fall leaves and beauty out there are wonderful. I went with my mom, sister, her husband and of course my adorable lil niece. Great day!

My Martin Family!





We went to Gettysburg and met up with The Martin family. It was so great to see you guys. Rob wishes he could of come. We both miss you already and Love you.

My Little Neice!




So here is my lil niece Adalei. She is growing so fast and I can't get enough of her. My older sister Aymee and her husband moved out to Washington DC last month and took addy away from us :( It was so much fun getting to see her and my sister.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

3 comments:

T said...

The pictures turned out awesome! I need all of them! It was so wonderful to have you and mom come out for a visit, I only wish you could have stayed longer. Adalei really loves you so much! Thanks for being such a wonderful Auntie and an awesome sister! We love and miss you already.

Staci said...

omgsh that day was abe. amazing! i had sooo much fun. i love little adilay. (i think that's how you spell it) but yes it was awesome. i had a great time. love the pictures. -katy m.

Matt said...

Okay, this is one of the best posts so far. I love seeing my family and then to see Staci's family too is fantastic. I love the fall colors and the DC history stuff. Also Adalei is so freaking cute. I love it when her big eyes pop open. I think she definitely has Amyee's eyes.