- One day, in 6th grade, I had a really big headache and I felt like I was going to throw up. So I went to the nurse and she gave me an icepack! I thought, how in the world will this help?! So I went back to my classroom. I was so frustrated and felt so sick that I through my pencil down, but something weird happened and it ended up stabbing me in the hand!! And I still have a piece of lead stuck in my hand to this day.
- In 5th grade, I was laughing so hard that I peed my pants. But it wasn't just a tinkle. It was a waterfall! So I went to the nurse and got a change of clothes. It was a pair of sweatpants that didn't even fit me and came up to my ankles...me and my flippin' long legs!
- My worst fear is being buried alive and bugs are crawling all over me! That happened on CSI and I am now absolutely terrified of it! Some of my other fears are all types of bugs, being by myself in the dark, car crashes, starting a fire, being kidnapped, failing school and college, and many other things.
- I have no idea why but I absolutely L-O-V-E the name Evelyn Renee! I think it is so pretty and it's what I'm naming one of my daughters. Evelyn was Grandma Wilson's name and I somehow feel connected to her even though she died before I was born. And Renee just flows with it.
- I have never been stung by a bee, been to Disney Land/World, I can't whistle, can't hold my breath for more than 30 seconds, and I can't bend over and touch my toes.
- Some weird things I can do are I can make one eye look to the left and the other look straight ahead. I can put my foot halfway past my head and I once beat up David all by myself!
- Now this is random. I have four freckles on my arm that form a perfect square. And one on my earlobe!
I also encourage everyone to do this. It was fun! I love you all. :)