Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You call me a Witch like it's a bad thing!

Saturday night I went up north to spend the evening with my sister, coryann(cousin), Tara, and Lindsay. Sadly Mica and Laura weren't able to come which was the main reason I went up there was to see them :(. It was fun though we went to "Witch Night" at this really sweet shopping village. It was packed with witches. I had never seen so many diff. witches in my life it was so interesting....pirate witch, mermaid witch, some woman handmade their whole costumes. Anyway it really got me in the Halloween Spirit! Love and miss all enjoy!






Steph also has more pictures if you want to check out her blog "Tolands We Are"

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wow, Staci... its so cool that you can just hop on a plane and visit friends for a ladies night! You guys had some wicked hats! ;)