Wednesday, August 22, 2007

We're Pregnant....again!


We are pregnant again and are very excited! Sorry our announcement wasn't as exciting as last time flying home. I am very very sick .....I feel like I'm dying. Alright that might be over the top, but at least I'm sick and that means healthy pregnancy. I go to the Dr. tomorrow hopefully get something for my morning sickness....they shouldn't call it that because it's all day not just in the morning. Anyway we hope this time around goes smoothly. Rob gave me a blessing last night which helped a lot. We are going to Cali this weekend for the wedding of the century, my cousins Million dollar wedding. I'm going to take a lot of pictures. It's going to be in the LA area sadly we wont be able to go up north to see Matt, but we get to see him next week which we are so excited about.


Gosh there just seems to of been so much happening this month. With me getting pregnant, my sister having her baby any day now and Matt getting a girl finally haha jk Matt. By the way she is beautiful and I loved her sister. I'll have to get Tara's email address again I lost it when she gave it to me when we stayed with them. :( Anyway also some sad news I just found out my grandma Kelly (dads mom) has cancer and may only have a couple months to live. This is very hard for us right now so I'm trying to spend as much time with her while she is still here. It's been a big month for us and it's still not over. I'll get back to you next week and tell you all about the wedding and of course the Josh Groban concert on Tuesday YAH! Love and miss you all!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Congratulations Staci! I was kind of sad that we didn't keep in touch after your stay at our house, Bill and I think you guys are an awesome couple! Matt and Mica are so cute! I told her that if meeting his brother is any indication of the family he comes from, Matt must be a great guy! Well, good luck with the pregnancy, I hope the sickness eases up soon! :)